5 Ways to Stay a Slave to Food Cravings
So you wanna be a slave to food cravings, huh? Welcome to the club! Be careful - it's that time of year and lots of so-called experts are touting "getting fit" for the new year. Here a 5 surefire ways to make sure you never accidentally become free from food cravings.
- Don't prepare - Make sure to eat at convenience stores, fast food restaurants and vending machines whenever you get hungry. Do NOT prepare your car, desk or pantry with healthy, ready to eat fruits, veggies and nuts. Having whole foods handy for whenever you get hungry is a cravings-killer.
- Don't drink water - Dehydration can be a great way to supercharge your cravings for salty foods.
- Be sedentary - Not moving and being bored out of your mind (even though you're watching TV) is an excellent way to ramp up your cravings. There's a reason so many TV commercials are food-related. It's friendly food companies inspiring you to indulge. Whatever you do, don't get up and go for a walk when you feel the cravings start. That's an excellent way to clear your mind and prevent overindulgence.
- Don't get enough sleep - The average person needs 6-8 hours of sleep a night. But you're not average - make sure you get a lot less than that if you want to continue to be a food slave. When your body is sleep deprived, it can suffer adrenal fatigue which causes hypoglycemia, excessive hunger and cravings for sweets.
- Don't take Somae Accel2 - The great thing about food cravings is that they can be so powerful. It's easy to stay addicted to food! Somae Accel2 is a very effective appetite suppressant made from only natural ingredients. Don't take it unless you really want to become free from food cravings forever.
If you are one of "those people" that would like to be free of food cravings and lose weight for the long term, a Personal Somae Mentor can help you achieve your goals sooner than you thought possible.